Monday 25 May 2015

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO


I'm a huge lover of music, and when I discover a new song, artist, band, or album, much to the irritation of anyone who is in the car with me or lets me plug my phone into their car, I listen to it over and over and over until I'm bored of it. This meaning I generally create a playlist of about 10-15 songs and that'll be it for a few weeks and I discover something else. I thought I would share with you my current playlist. This selection isn't recent, they all have some kind of connection to my childhood and growing up (except the Glee covers, I just love Glee).

Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves
Cher

If I Could Turn Back Time
Cher

Whenever, Wherever
Shakira

I'm Into You
Jennifer Lopez ft. Lil Wayne

Survivor/I Will Survive
Glee Cast

Doo Wop (That Thing)
Lauryn Hill

The Kids Aren't Alright
The Offspring

Not The Boy Next Door
Glee Cast

Tongue Tied
Grouplove

What are you loving in your playlist at the moment? 

Meg xo